Cherry Hill FC 5v5 Winter Blast
Starts: January 8, 2022
Registration Deadline: December 13, 2021
To Register, click here.
Our Winter Blast will be played outdoors to promote player safety. Our 5 v 5 format will include four field players and a goalkeeper. Small sided games provide more touches, shots, 1v1 situations, and better passing combinations than a full sided game.
Why is CHFC’s Winter Blast right for your team?
- Risk free registration – you only pay if we play (cancellation policy under links on the right side of this page)
- Quick play using kick-ins, on the fly substitutions, and modified goalkeeper rules
- Enhance your players speed of play, field vision, and field awareness
- Age appropriate games for U8 through high school aged teams
- Outdoor daytime games on our well-maintained turf fields for safety and to avoid indoor restrictions and cancellations
- 1 game per week on Saturday or Sunday for 6 weeks – scheduled to end before spring leagues start
- Split your full sided team into two 5v5 teams for maximum playing time
- No waiting around – each team plays one 40 minute game, no breaks or gaps
- No carding of players required. The roster form/waiver is sufficient.
- All state guidelines will be followed; current regulations do not allow spectators to be on the fields(CHFC Covid-19 Policy)
5v5 Field Map
Register now so your team can stay sharp during the winter in these uncertain times!
U8 through high school aged girls and boys teams are welcome
All players must sign a waiver to participate
Register on GotSoccer here: LINK
$500 per team, referee fees included.
Discount for sending two teams in the same age bracket - $750 for two teams.
**Ask about our multi-team discount!**
Additional questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org