FREE Cherry Hill FC Speed and Agility Training for Players Ages U7-U19
Fridays 6pm-7pm at DeCou Fields
September 17th-November 19th
CHFC has partnered with The Training Room and South Jersey Track and Field Club to provide on-site training to help players build a foundation in athleticism, improve their performance, and reduce the risk of injury on the soccer field this season. Our training sessions will focus on athletic enhancement in the following areas:
- Coordination of Movement - Balance, rhythm, and reaction are all foundational components to athletic development that will be progressed during our training.
- Speed – Our coaches will teach the correct mechanics of how to run properly and efficiently. These skills include starting, accelerating, and maintaining top speed.
- Agility/Change of Direction - Players will learn to control their bodies, find optimal positions of leverage to change direction on a dime. Focused drills to improve footwork.
- Core Stability – Core exercises will be performed to ensure a healthy mid-section to stabilize the lower body during running, cutting, and pivoting activities.
- Flexibility and Mobility – Growing athletes need to focus on gaining flexibility and mobility throughout their body to perform optimally.
We will teach and perform mobility drills to make improvements in the main areas including hips, ankles and spine.
All of the spots for our Fall 2021 Speed and Agility training have been filled. We hope to offer the program again in the Spring for those who were not able to register.
Please contact Sonia Cohen at email@example.com with any questions.